OKO Suisse Camera Set Orange (Panasonic HX-A1 included)
OKO Suisse Cam is the first major component of the comprehensive technical solution, designed for amateurs, professional athletes, security personnel and the military staff within all shooting disciplines in the Olympic as well as in the practical field. Multi-purpose weapon mount, compatible with most modern small arms, as well as the possibility of night shooting extend the scope of the device.
Scope of delivery
- USB cable
- 12x magnification lens
- 5x magnification lens
- glass cover (day-light video mode)
- glass cover (night mode)
- connection cover (waterproof)
- Infrared cut-off filter
- mount adapter for weapons with integrated Picatinny (STANAG 4694) rail
- Panasonic HX-A1 with integrated Picatinny rail adapter
- screw wrench with inner hexagon for the Picatinny rail mount
- User Manual Panasonic HX-A1
- User Manual OKO Suisse in English, German, French, Italian, Russian
- OKO Suisse App (free download from the Apple App Store)
Use OKO Suisse Cam together with OKO Suisse App (iOS) shall be used for the shooting analysis in the following disciplines:
- practical shooting (IPSC)
- clay pigeon shooting (skeet, trap, double trap)
- shooting at 0 lux
- other types of shooting practice.
OKO Suisse Cam and Coach`s Eye app provide a detailed analysis of the shot, and offer the opportunity to identify the causes, to comment, as well as publication and presentation of frames from the weapon's perspective.
OKO Suisse Cam consists of various components using the latest technology. It applies hardware and software as well as the methods of transmission, evaluation and indication. Panasonic HX-A1 camera in combination with the supplied lenses and filters offers the following shooting modes:
- Video recording with a frequency from 30 to 120 frames per second
- Video recording in webcam mode. In addition, the device shall be permanently connected to USB-port of PC or video recorder.
- Night recording mode (0 lux). It requires infrared light source (it is not supplied).
- Video recording with a 5-fold or 12-fold magnification in night mode (0 lux). It requires infrared light source (not included).
- Video recording with a 5-fold or 12-fold magnification in daylight. It is available only in combination with infrared filter, included in the scope of supply
- Mode “picture-in-picture”. Due to the “Wireless Dual Camera” of Panasonic camcorder you can connect to the camcorder via Wi-Fi to record HX-A1, in the “picture-in-picture” mode. Write down the different shots in one clip or a scene from different angles.
- Infinite video recording. If you record material for more than 1 hour, due to the cyclic recording mode and old footage is deleted and only the recent material is recorded. Processing of the video data in two minute video segments provides seamless video.
- Photo taking
- approximately 80 mm x 45 mm x 45 mm (width/height/depth, without lens and protruding parts)
- about 89 g (without optics and filter adapter)
- about 149 g (without optics, with filter adapter)
- about 183 g (with 5x lens and filter adapter)
microSD card is not included !
Panasonic HX-A1 product video http://youtu.be/t51F1z8v47Y